The Jingle Cross Gravel Grinder has undergone a major overhaul and restructured into a scenic gravel race through Iowa Amish Country September 29th. Registration open July 1st!
Gravel Grinder Overview
The all new Jingle Cross Gravel Grinder will take place on Telenet UCI Cyclo-cross World Cup morning. Riders will depart from the World Cup Finish line at 7:30 AM and ride neutral for a few short kilometers until we get on course. You can ride at a leisure pace and enjoy the scenery and our rest stop hospitality or hit the gas when we get to the designated starting area which will be marked by large flags. Rest stops will be included if you wish to take a break but you don't have to!
Swag is included with registration:
- Jingle Cross Gravel T-shirt
- Water Bottle
- Cycling socks
FREE Admission included with registration
- FREE general admission entry into the Telenet UCI Cyclo-cross World Cup
- FREE admission to the Deschutes Brewery Beers and Gears Oktoberfest
- FREE admission to the Jingle Cross Music Festival featuring the Pork Tornadoes
You can also register for other great events on World Cup Day including...
- Northtowne Cycles Krumpit Klimb KOM.
- Cyclo-Cross Relay Race (4 riders per team with men, women, and coed divisions)
- Doggy Cross, a crazy obstacle course that you do with your pet...YOU do all the obstacles, not your dog.
- Grinch's Kids Race (Free Entry)
- MidWestOne Bank Single Speed Speedo Spectacular (Free Entry)
Gravel Grinder Registration opens HERE on July 1st at 8:00 AM CST. (You can also register through CX Registration page here)