The VIP Experience at the Telenet UCI Cyclo-Cross World Cup will be a unique experience like no other in professional cycling.
- Two protected areas for VIPs including
- Shive Hattery VIP zone in the South Pole for food and beverages
- Focus Bikes VIP zone on top of Mt. Krumpit for beverages
- Fully catered buffet meal at the Shive Hattery VIP Zone served by Jack Piper of Atlas and Basta restaurants with a menu that is simply the best, a "Touch of Iowa"
- A great selection of beverages including fine wines and the ever popular craft Deschutes Brewery Beers at both VIP zones
- An exclusive sampling of a Deschutes Brewery reserve beer in the Shive Hattery VIP Zone
- Video streaming in the Shive Hattery VIP Zone
- Exclusive access to the best view of the Start of the Men's and Women's Telenet UCI Cyclo-Cross World Cup
- Exclusive access to the best view of the Finish of the Men's and Women's Telenet UCI Cyclo-Cross World Cup
- Exclusive access to the best viewing area on the top of Mt. Krumpit
- Souvenir VIP Credential Pass
Corporate and Group Discounts available for groups of 10 or more
you can purchase your VIP tickets through PayPal (below) and they will be mailed September 7. Alternatively, you can purchase VIP passes via bikereg.com as part of cyclocross racing or Fondo registration. In that case, you will pick up your VIP passes on sight when you get your race Packet.
Get you VIP passes today by following this link!!