The Shive Hattery VIP Experience at the Jingle Cross and Telenet UCI Cyclo-Cross World Cup will be a unique experience like no other in professional cycling with extra amenities.
- Sunday World Cup Shive Hattery VIP zone open for all Deschutes Brewery beer and wine 11 am-5 pm
- Sunday fully catered meal at the Shive Hattery VIP Zone served by Jack Piper of Jimmy Jack's and Basta restaurants 12 pm noon-3:45 pm
- An exclusive sampling of special Deschutes Brewery reserve selections on World Cup Sunday in the Shive Hattery VIP Zone
- Exclusive access to the best view of the Start of the Men's and Women's Telenet UCI Cyclo-Cross World Cup
- Exclusive access to the best view of the Finish of the Men's and Women's Telenet UCI Cyclo-Cross World Cup
- BONUS 1: Everyone who purchases a VIP Zone pass will be entered into a drawing for a new cyclo-cross bike from Geoff’s Bike & Ski.
- BONUS 2: The Shive Hattery VIP zone ticket holders will be given 3 additional beer tickets for use any time during the 3 day weekend
- BONUS 3: A Special Collectors handcrafted Telenet UCI World Cup - Jingle Cross Stoneware Beer Mug ($40 value)
You can purchase your VIP pass several ways
- Through BikeReg.com as part of your VIP Experience CX Registration - Includes 2 CX races, Fondo, and VIP pass (pass available at packet pick-up)
- Through BikeReg.com as an additional pass under the Merchandise section (pass available at packet pick-up)
- Right Here by following this PayPal Button (Will be mailed to you on September 5th)
All VIP passes are distributed at either Jingle Cross Registration or at the VIP ticket booth on the day of the World Cup.
Get you VIP passes today!