The Jingle Cross Gravel Grinder on World Cup Day Saturday, September 29th: Start at 7:30 AM
- This is a timed 70 km gravel race through Amish country, Iowa Gravel roads, and dirt B roads
- Awards to top men under 50, over 50, women, single speed, fat tire, and tandems
- Complimentary snacks and refreshments at rest stations provided
- Finish at the Jingle Cross Finish Line
- Telenet UCI World Cup admission ticket INCLUDED
- Jingle Cross Gravel T-shirt INCLUDED
- Jingle Cross Water Bottle INCLUDED
- Sock Guy World Cup Cycling Socks INCLUDED
- Deschutes Brewery and Jingle Cross Beers and Gears festival entry with DJ at the World Cup Venue following your ride.
- Jingle Cross World Cup Wine Walk entry
- Free entry into the Jingle Cross Music Festival featuring the amazing band Pork Tornados
- Bike Valet available will be available all weekend and also during the World Cup
- Complimentary Showers will be on site (Bring your own towel)
- Plenty of great Iowa food and beverage vendors will be on site.
There's also VIP option which includes a gourmet lunch, all beer and wine during the World Cup, premier viewing areas, prime seating for the Jingle Cross Music Festival and more!