This will be a wild event!
- Teams of 4 riders
- 1 lap per rider
- Teams for Men, Women, and Co-Ed
- Teams members will be numbered in sequence (Example - Team 14 will be 14-1, 14-2, 14-3, and 14-4)
- You may pick the order of your team but each rider must be numbered to follow the sequence order. (1,2,3,4)
- No pit and no mechanics for wheels, bikes, or bike wash
- Starting grid will be random selection
- All riders will start their lap at the World Cup starting line
- All riders will finish their lap at the World Cup finish line
- After the first group of riders is on course, the next sequence will congregate near the starting line in groups according to their sequence extension (-2's. -3's, -4's)
- An official will be near the end of the lap about 200 meters before the starting grid to call ahead with relative order of teams
- NEXT riders should line up on the starting grid when their team number is called
- As FINISHING rider comes into the start area, the NEXT rider follows FINISHING rider from start grid to finish line
- NEXT rider is allowed to draft behind the FINISHING rider must NOT pass FINISHING rider or your team will be DQ'd
- Once finishing rider crosses finishing line, NEXT rider is now on course
- An exit chute will be clearly marked. FINISHING rider must exit course safely and must avoid impeding any teams following or risk DQ
- Teams could have a mix of categories and abilities so please be aware
- Trophies and swag awarded to winning Men's, Women's, and Coed Teams.
This will be a little crazy, a lot of fun, and a great spectator event!