How do I get there?
- Yellow Lot: Public Parking, free for Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, $5 for World Cup Saturday
Reserved Parking (all weekend): Do NOT park in reserved areas without a parking pass or you will be towed
- Green Lot: Pro Team Parking ONLY, no other parking permitted (all weekend)
- Blue Lot: Reserved Parking ONLY for amateur racers who reserved team tent space in the North Pole (Blue) Zone (all weekend)
- Special Section for Credentialed Media in Blue Lot, eastern most grass section off the paved section
- Red Lot: Reserved Parking ONLY for amateur racers who reserved team tent space in the Santa Cross (Red) Zone (all weekend)
- Special Section for UCI Officials East of Building B
- White Lot: Reserved Parking ONLY for sponsors and amateur racers who reserved team tent space in the South Pole (White) Zone or Maxx's Dog House (Brown Zone) - (all weekend)
5k Cross Country Run Parking
Park in Yellow Lot
Bike is the easiest and most economical way to get to and from the venue all weekend.The Iowa Bicycle Coalition will operate a Complimentary Bike Valet in Building B during the entire 3 day weekend including the Telenet UCI World Cup on Sunday.
Friday 3-10:30 PM
Saturday 12 PM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 9 AM - 5:30 PM